MIKE ELDON – ALIGNING ENERGY
Mike lives in Kenya since 1977. The challenges of building multi-organizational teams and managing change prepared him as a management consultant, facilitator and coach. His consulting firm, The DEPOT– The Dan Eldon Place of Tomorrow – serves as a living memorial to his late son Dan who was killed in Somalia in 1993 while working there as a photojournalist for Reuters. He feels deeply integrated into Kenya, having participated keenly in private sector engagement with government, including in building an enabling environment for national mediation, peace-building and promotion of national cohesion. Mike, partner of Morena Coaching International since December 2014 (http://bit.ly/P8jaCt). He is pleased to share with you one his conference about one of his passions and expertise: ALIGNING ENERGY
• What’s in it?
• Highly effective leaders
• From lose-lose to win-win
• Transformative mediation
• Culture integration
• Energy matrix and stages of Energy alignment & transactions
• Emotional intelligence
• Collaborative leadership for development (theory of change)
• What could we do to spread positive energy?
• Mike’s experience in Kenya & Nigeria linked to World Bank, UN…