MEANS AND TOOLS
In the age of information technology the pace of communication has accelerated and coaching at a distance has become a reality. Telephone and video conferencing between two or more partners is now inevitable in the interest of cost reduction and time saving.
We make available our business experience and knowledge through a certified course of tele-coaching. Although face-to-face coaching remains perhaps the preferred option, individual tele-coaching can be equally effective.
- Professional norms
- Code of ethics
- Coaching agreements
- Efficient and tailored tools, (tests, eneagram, …)
- Continuous assessment
- Exchanges between coaching sessions
- (telephone calls and exchange of documents)
- Face to face sessions and tele-coaching
- Neuro linguistic programing (NLP)